DIY ART PROJECTS
Art makes a house a home. A room without art just feels empty, that’s why even when money was tight, I made some DIY art for our home. It doesn’t take much but with a few DIY supplies, you can easily make DIY Art projects that will fool your guests into thinking you have all original artwork!
- DIY Black & White Prints
- This easy DIY black and white abstract art project always gets people! They cannot believe that I just whipped it up! Click on through to see the complete directions and download your own copy!
- DIY Pineapple Art
- This fun DIY Pineapple art provided inexpensive artwork for my daughter’s room. It took less than 10 minutes and takes zero skill! Try it out yourself!
- DIY Gray Malin Lookalike
- I LOVE Gray Malin’s work but couldn’t stomach the price tag. So I took some of his work and repurposed it for my home. See how I did it here…
- DIY Nautical Art
- We love sailing, so it comes as no surprise that we like to infuse nautical themes in our home decor. I had my eye on these prints from Nantucket but of course, they didn’t do Lake Michigan. So I decided to make my own for $7. See how I completed it here, and tips for making your own as well!
- DIY Otomi Print
- I love the graphic vibrance of Otomi prints but don’t like how much they generally cost. I knew I could easily make one myself with a few inexpensive materials. See how I did it here!
- DIY Butterfly 3-D Wall
- While I didn’t DIY the butterflies, I did DIY the arrangement. See where I got them and how I settled on a design in this post!